About Lori King
I grew up on KINGston Road, live in KINGston NY and married a KING!
I currently reside in the Hudson Valley with my husband Jim. I am an avid cyclist with a passion for assisting people reach their full potential in health, athletics and prosperity.
I have an eclectic background that includes roles in sales, marketing, recreation, business development, web development, coaching, consulting and more!
My passion revolves around wellness. I believe everyone should love their body and love their life. Transformations are ALWAYS possible and happen with daily consistent action.
- Lifelong Personal Development
- CAS: Information Systems and Telecommunications Management, Syracuse University
- BA: Recreation, Western State College of Colorado
- CycleClubKingston (Co-founder and Instructor)
- Bard College (Cycling Instructor)
- YMCA (Membership Coordinator)
- Mohonk Mountain House (Intern, Head Lifeguard, Recreation Leader, Administrative Assistant, Activities Supervisor)
- Wilderness Pursuits (Assistant Guide and Rental Staff)
- Mid-Lakes Navigation (Instructor on Hireboats and Waitress on Dinner Cruise Boat)
Sales, Marketing, Business Development
- Mohonk Mountain House (Senior Marketing Manager)
- Mid-Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union (Business Development Coordinator)
- Anaconda Sports (Sales Assistant)
- Bard College (Web Developer)
- Syracuse University (Computer Consultant/Web Developer)
- SUNY Oswego (Desktop Publisher)
- Cyclist (Averaged 24 mph for 18 miles during last race)
- Strength Training/Progressive Resistence Training (Can do 10 pull-ups unassisted)
- Hot Yoga
- Triathlete (Overall winner of mini-triathlon, first time competitor)
- Runner (Racing distances from 2 mile to sub-four hour Marathon)
In my heart of hearts I am an entrepreneur!
- Executive with Isagenix (World leader in nutritional cleansing and replenishment)
- Co-founder CycleClubKingston
- Freelance Web Developer